Community Forum

long time customer with expired promotional rate

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

long time customer with expired promotional rate

Been a customer for quite a few years and talked for customer rep a few weeks ago and was told not to worry and that my concerns over pricing and new promo rate could be found and that notes would be added to account and I should wait a few weeks when next round of rates would be release. I tried calling in this next time and they said not sure what was discusessed last time, but there was nothing i was eligle for.  I am pretty much on one of the highest plans and rent equipment, but at over $220 now, a little crazy with all the alternatices out there. I wishi i could talk to someone one first go - around that knows what they are doing and/or approve pricing without alot of hassle every few months.

Official Employee

Re: long time customer with expired promotional rate

mjanoski, I can take a look at our options to lower your rate. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your phone number, account address, and full name for assistance.

New Poster

Re: long time customer with expired promotional rate

The folks at comcast was able to help me.