Community Forum

its gonna end befoe it begins - charged for stuff i specifically was told i would not be.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

its gonna end befoe it begins - charged for stuff i specifically was told i would not be.

i signed up for internet service in walmart. i was told no installation fee and that we would
receive a 50 visa card. we have not had service for one month and we are billed 79 dollars? I was told our account would
be no more than 65 a month. I left ATT because they didn't keep their word and the service wasn't great. this service is
only marginally better than att. my big issue today is why billed so soon and i don't even have a bill from yall

after having the kit for days, we couldnt connect to the network.

called tech support and they said a technician would need to comeout as there was no signal from me to them

i asked twice if we would be charged even asked the tech if tere was a charge and he said no.

never never never did i agree to an install fee and i was told twice there was no charge.
this is starting off on the wrong foot. i will go back to att instead of dealing with people who don't
tell the truth

Official Employee

Re: its gonna end befoe it begins - charged for stuff i specifically was told i would not be.

Hi cherylbelinda,

I am more than happy to help address your billing concerns. Normally, if your request a self-install kit and we have to send a tech out to get the services activated, then we do have to charge an installation fee. Either way, this isn't the experience we want for our customers, and I want to make this right. I've received your private message and am ready to address those concerns as well. Before doing so, I need you to verify your account information.

Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address or the account number and first and last name of the account holder with your services.