Community Forum

it keeps telling me im not the primary user

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

it keeps telling me im not the primary user

Im the only user and have been for years ,Im restricted from making changes on line it keeps telling me im not the primary user and i tried to change it by following the directions .No Luck.Ipp on my Tablet I cant because im restricted.Any suggestions? I also tried the chst line and it keeps telling me oops theres a problem. 

Official Employee

Re: it keeps telling me im not the primary user

wrote:

Im the only user and have been for years ,Im restricted from making changes on line it keeps telling me im not the primary user and i tried to change it by following the directions .No Luck.Ipp on my Tablet I cant because im restricted.Any suggestions? I also tried the chst line and it keeps telling me oops theres a problem. 

The username that you're logging into the forums with is associated with an old account. The new account is something totally different. Escalated to a colleague so you can provide proper private details

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: it keeps telling me im not the primary user

Hello willie92, I can assist you with getting the correct access to your account and services. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, username and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!