Community Forum

instant tv and regional sports fee

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

instant tv and regional sports fee

I'm looking at My Plan and I see a Regional Sports Fee even though I have Instant TV at the base level with no Sports & News package. A call to the chat line had them trying to convince me that I should pay it and then changing their minds and saying it would disappear from My Plan before a billing cycle. I'm not convinced. The My Plan should and I think does reflect what I will pay on a future bill. If I look at the April 2018 rate sheet for my Seattle area, I see that the Regional Sports Fee does not get applied to Limited Basic, Digital Economy, or to Instant TV unless it includes the Sports & News package. This seems very clear from footnote 28 on the Regional Sports Fee line item. Can you provide any clarity for what I should see in My Plan and some help understanding this confusion? Thanks!!
rate card.jpg

Expert

Re: instant tv and regional sports fee

Right, if you just have the basic Instant TV package for $18 you shouldn't be paying the sports fee. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: instant tv and regional sports fee

Hello,

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.