Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

illegal credit pulls and price raising

New Poster

illegal credit pulls and price raising

So 2 years ago i move and want them to TRANSFER the service from my old place to new. after scheduling a tech to come in and transfer the service, comcast illegally pulled my credit score. I AM AN EXISTING CUSTOMER. not only did i not authorize it but they put me into a 2 year contract for their service. in the middle of this 2 year deal, they raised my monthly fee by almost $30. I didn't call and complain (which i should've) and let it be, paying 160 per month for Internet and cable on 1 tv. now the 2 year contract is up and the bill goes to 180. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS that my price for the same service is almost $60 higher than it was 2 years ago. So i called this afternoon and got the WORST customer service possible. it's pretty clear comcast could care less about their customers. The last rep said a supervisor would call in less than 2 hours, needless to say that didn't happen. why should anyone stay when they treat people like cattle and only raise prices. 

Official Employee

Re: illegal credit pulls and price raising

Hello IZ1284. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.