Community Forum

i need a call now

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

i need a call now

i have     been with u   close to 9 years  piad u  nearly 15000  dollars and     will not be talked down to  by  any agent   and i jsut hung uf on a josh      he   was   not only rude as   but    if ignorant of    what   i have been  put through and i will not be   treated   like on my  home  have a  supervisor  call me now to resolve this matter before it escilates out of control as it has    be for in the past   i spend  days  hour s months and a year  getting this fixed and ow  in 5 minutes he  ///   Josh  has   set me and  xfinity back 5 years   call me now ...

BAPOLEN
Expert

Re: i need a call now

@bapolen wrote:

i have     been with u   close to 9 years  piad u  nearly 15000  dollars and     will not be talked down to  by  any agent   and i jsut hung uf on a josh      he   was   not only rude as   but    if ignorant of    what   i have been  put through and i will not be   treated   like on my  home  have a  supervisor  call me now to resolve this matter before it escilates out of control as it has    be for in the past   i spend  days  hour s months and a year  getting this fixed and ow  in 5 minutes he  ///   Josh  has   set me and  xfinity back 5 years   call me now ...

No one from here is going to call you.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!