Community Forum

hard inquiry on credit score

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

hard inquiry on credit score

So yesterday i when to Fry's electronics in Concord California are lady come and ask me what is my cable Internet privider i told her comcast she introduced her self for comcast employee she had bage and evryting she told she can gibe me better deal for internet im paying 50$ for 25mb per secind wich is the bigest joke im so over comcast she told sge can get 29$ for for 1 year for 50mb oer second i said why not she ask me about my name and evryting pull my acound and after submitting my info she told me i cant get this deal becouse im not new customer i didnt know she run credit check my score drop ride a way i never said ok on running my credit score so i didnt know.i didnt get the service she promise me my score drope is so messed if she see im in contract why is she even boder to try to sell me service she can't im verry disappointed in comcast employees and the way how they scaming people trying to get there comition and messing up there customers credit score i use to had 800 score thanks to comcast i had 2 hard inquiry for past 2 years and bought are from comcast. in the end i didnt get the service still overpaying for Internet
if any comcast employee step in and help i will highly appreciated that
thank you for reading Petar Markov
Official Employee

Re: hard inquiry on credit score

Hi pesho, I responded to your private message. Please provide your information there so that we can get this taken care of for you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!