Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

harassing phone call about an old bill

New Poster

harassing phone call about an old bill

I have a concern. when i first got you Xfinity services i was advise since i had a previous balance in 2012 at a different address and i had to pay 100 deposit because of the deposit that was all I had to pay. So I went and picked up the cable box and 30 minutes after i had a missed call saying i still need to pay a balance from a previous address. The comcast agent named is sandy so she cut off my service and no one in the infinity office when we picked up the box did not tell us that? She said on her end they donot share the same information .now she is calling and harassing me about an old balance and is threaten to cut off my service again tomorrow? she asked me why dont you want to pay your bill? I told her  first of all i dont have a problem with paying a balance that i owe and I had filed bankruptcy in 2013 because my daughter at was diagnose with multiple sclerosis. I gave her my case number  everything she need and no one can not find or confirm where i filed. please help

Official Employee

Re: harassing phone call about an old bill

Hello ttmcge49. I can assist you with an account review in order to discuss what these phone calls are about. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist. 

Please note, in order for new customers to establish service, all previous bad debts with Comcast must be paid or our Finance department will interrupt service and or installation.

Admin1
Moved:

Re: harassing phone call about an old bill