Community Forum

existing deals

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Contributor

existing deals

I have been a comcast customer for 36 years.. I moved and had to start a new acct... Its digital economy . Now that they have taken weather channel also amongst WTNH what is next.. Though when I called yesterday and it said press # to get someone regarding a channel line-up I did . She stated oh weather channel is gone for good and tried to sell me a cell phone..She  Ignored the whole situation... Called this morning again got disconnected girl never called back as she had my number. Called again was on hold got someone she said there was only a 2 year contract if I upgraded to digital preferred. I did not want a contract!!! I then told her I went to existing customer deals on line and there were lower deals!!! But what is odd if you read fine print uner EXISTING customer deals it says for new customers only... Its so hard to get answers and help from comcast..... I would like to see the weather channel which I learned is available, but now people have to upgrade... Are there digital starter deals or what.... Finding it very hard to get help and answers..  I got digital economy with weather channel and WTNH included now thats all been stripped away and I am forced to go into contracts to get a deal...Makes no sense!!!! Seems like comcast tells their agents to sell sell sell get more money and put people into contracts... We should not have to be put into contracts...Plus with comcast stripping away channels from people without a care in the world for their own benefit is wrong...And to make customers upgrade is wrong..

Regular Contributor

Re: existing deals

Well after many phonecalls and "perseverance" I got through to someone  very quickly!!   and she helped me, she was outstanding.. But still I hope comcast makes things easier on people .