Community Forum

customer service -- phone, online, chat

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

customer service -- phone, online, chat

This is just the latest.....

Last week I wasted hours on an account problem and got lied to and put on eternal holds. Someone did contact me because of my post but they didn't provide a contact method. So today we decided to do a chat and find out why was a 2 year contract put on this account even though we had for years.Out account was set up in store as a non-contract account, by me, and the extra 10 bucks a month was explained.  Now we have a 2 year contract I noticed on bill.

After the recent ordeals and disrespect from customer service on the phone last week about another issue,  we are shopping other providers. So when I noticed this 2 year thing on my bill, i started a chat. A guy spent 15 minutes of my time asking everything and not providing the specifics. Then when I told him to quit changing the topic which was the two year contract, he said I had late fees, etc, and insinuated that we didn't pay our bills.   I asked for his employee number or identifiable information to file a complaint. He said was not allowed to give out any even though the customer service reps last week make up groups of letters and numbers and provided something. one gave a 3 digit ID and and one did like 8. so you know they were faking and lying. Well, I printed out the chat today. This company is dishonest, treats the customer disrespectfully and and won't own up to anything. I will send these chat printouts to corporate.