Community Forum

cost going up and up and up.......

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

cost going up and up and up.......

My cost for comcast has gone from $189 to $255. Some of this was due to me adding phone and getting some discounts for a set period so I was expecting something. But still it has been creeping up.....not just a set increase then done. So the maybe $30 - $40 tops increase I was expecting after the deal ended is actually $66 after all the creeping up. I hate when you open the bill and you see it go up $3-5 every couple months. It's hard to keep up with and hard to figure what increased. If it wasn't for internet I would go to something else. I'll have to look around see what is out there.

Regular Visitor

Re: cost going up and up and up.......

I've been sitting here thinking about when I switched. I remember the rep telling me when the promotion ended, it would be something like $10 more that what I was paying for my old service. Well that's didn't happen. Oh yeah forgot to mention I've been a comcast customer since 1980s.