Community Forum

contractor drop line no-show

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

contractor drop line no-show

I am awaiting installation of a drop line to my home and an appointment was made to bury a cable over a week ago. The scheduled appointment was a 12-hour window today on 12/27. I stayed home from work all day to grant access to my property and nobody ever showed up. Not even a phone call. I feel like my time has been disrespected and I can't continue to stay home from work waiting for somebody who may or may not even show up. I would like to discuss exercising the 30-money back guarantee and get out while I still can please if somebody could contact me. Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: contractor drop line no-show

Hello mw_gator. I have received your private messages and have responded. I am working toward helping you get your service setup. Let's continue our conversation in my private message response to you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!