Community Forum

contract ending date

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

contract ending date

How do you know what your contract expiration date, where can you find it online?

Regular Contributor

Re: contract ending date

try xfinity.com / my account / settings tab / legal agreements and contracts. The info will be listed there.

Official Employee

Hello, were you able to get your question answered with the previous reply?  

New Poster

it isn't. There are 3 contracts, and none list the ending date. probably intentional.

Official Employee

Hi matmatera,

If you take a look at the contract agreements you have online can you verify the most recent agreement that was started? The agreements specify if it's valid for 12 or 24 months. The contract would end exactly 12 or 24 months from the date it was started. If you are unable to confirm this on your end, I'd be more than happy to help do so. 

Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify the first and last name of the account holder, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.