Community Forum

consistent pattern of outages

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

consistent pattern of outages

I've lived in this community for seven (7) years total, one (1) year ago I moved to my current address w/in this same community.  I've been experiencing constant outages.  At my previous address, I believe there were two (2) during the six (6) year residency.  At this address we're looking at 2/per week or month.  This tells me there is either a cable problem or whatever?  This week already, two (2) days in a row.  As I write, my tv is out again.  How do I get someone to address this situation?  We have a HUGE contract with your company.  Thank you.  

Expert

Re: consistent pattern of outages

MADI17 wrote:

I've lived in this community for seven (7) years total, one (1) year ago I moved to my current address w/in this same community.  I've been experiencing constant outages.  At my previous address, I believe there were two (2) during the six (6) year residency.  At this address we're looking at 2/per week or month.  This tells me there is either a cable problem or whatever?  This week already, two (2) days in a row.  As I write, my tv is out again.  How do I get someone to address this situation?  We have a HUGE contract with your company.  Thank you.  

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: consistent pattern of outages

Hi MADI17,  thank you for reaching out and apologies your services keep going out. Is your internet service provided through your community?

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!