Community Forum

comcast I need you to fix this problem you caused

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

comcast I need you to fix this problem you caused

I chatted with a representative earlier today to ask about how I transfer service to a new apartment later this month. He told me he could set it up so my account would transfer on the day I needed it. He assured me my current address would continue to be used for my account until then and my comcast online account would stay the same. I don't know what he did, but it made everything terrible. 

When I log in (which takes about 5 attempts now, with various 'get'/'post' errors), my address has been changed to the place where I don't yet live. I get myriad errors just clicking around the website. In addition,  my bill has dissapeard (it's due, I need to pay it, and my bill history is also gone). When I try to use the chat function, it keeps erroring telling me I need a valid account number, and when I try to 'call you back' option, it just errors and doesn't tell me why. I tried calling your awful 1800 number, only for it to disconnect the call after being on hold for several minutes (also, god forbid you tell me how long the wait is going to be). So this is the only way I have left to get in touch. I need a comcast employee to fix this. 

Official Employee

Re: comcast I need you to fix this problem you caused

Hello yourwebsiteterr. I can assist with troubleshooting your sign-in user access. I'll need to check our back end provisioning. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!