Community Forum

cancel adult subscriptions

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

cancel adult subscriptions

I would like cancel all my adult on demand subscriptions

Admin1

Re: cancel adult subscriptions

Hi wpnelson -- I can help get those subscriptions cancelled. Can you send me a PM with which programs you'd like removed please? 

New Poster

Hi, I would like to do the same, could you please help me?
Admin1

Hi Axfidf -- I can help get those channels removed. I received your PM with this same request. I have responded back asking for authentication information. Please respond back with that information and I'll get the channels listed in your PM removed.

New Poster

I require the same expertise please. I have tried to send you a PM, but cant get it to work. If need be please send me a PM. Thank you.

Admin1

Hi Kord5 -- I can help get those subscriptions removed. I received your PM with request and have responded back asking for authentication information.

You can also go to My Account > My Services. Under the XFINITY TV heading, you would then click on Change your TV package. You can see if you're able to remove them from there.

New Poster

Nope, doesnt give me any options for it. I was able to send a pm though.

Admin1

Kord5 -- Not a problem. I'll get that taken care of for you. Can you provide the authentication information I've requested? Please send that via PM as your personal information should not be posted publicly. 

New Poster

Cancel hustler subscription