Community Forum

cable billing

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

cable billing

why am I being billed twice for on demand services.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: cable billing

Hi melodeewhitman0,  I can review your charges on your bill with you. To get started, could you please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

thank you

Tags (1)
Frequent Visitor

@ComcastPhill wrote:

Hi melodeewhitman0,  I can review your charges on your bill with you. To get started, could you please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

thank you

Dear sir and/or madam, I am not quite sure of what you are talking about.

Melodee

Frequent Visitor

This is just in reference to the amount I was billed of $141.31 for my account number <Edited. Private Info> with a phone number of <Edited. Private Info> at the address of <Edited. Private Info>   Now this seems like a large amount that I am being billed.  Sincerely yours, Melodee Whitman

Frequent Visitor

I just need to know that I repair man is always available and that I will not be overcharged.

Thank you.

melodee

Official Employee

@melodeewhitman0 - Please, do not post your private information publicly. It's a violation of our Forums Policy and Guidelines. Please send me your full address (including zip code) in a private message. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me