Community Forum

bundle plans

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

bundle plans

Hello. I'm so frustrated right now.  I've been an Xfinity customer for as long as I can remember.  A few months back my HD box died and had to switch it out for a new one.  Went to the store and they gave me an X1 box (which I love) and said it would be the same price.  After a month my billing has gone up $25.00.  In the past I have tried calling to lower my bill because it's too high for me each month as is.  Now I just added $25.00 more.  I do not have any bells and whisles, just a basic HD plan.  No DVR, no premium channels.  Comcast has gotten out of hand.  I need to find a way to lower this bill or I am going to have to leave Comcast after all these years.  It's really disheartening.

Official Employee

Re: bundle plans

Hello sfscoccermom1. If you were just swapping the HD box, there certainly should not have been an increase in cost. It is possible you may have had a discount that expired on your bill coincidentally at this same time. If you were to review your last bill with your most recent bill, doing a side by side comparison would help you identify the cost increase. I can also help review your account for this increase. If you'd like me to take a look, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.