Community Forum

bundle break-out

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

bundle break-out

Hello, I need a breakout of my bundle bill for taxes, how do I get this. I have been told "good luck" by many people, so I am hoping they are wrong.

Problem Solver

Re: bundle break-out

Hello deanbw1,

I understand that you are looking for a breakdown of your bundled services for taxes. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a breakdown of bundled services. In order to have the costs listed separately, you would need to have unbundled services. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

CCElliot I find your answer (which is the same answer I'm getting from all the employees I'm speaking with) unacceptable. Comcast is able to tell me verbally the $ of internet from my bundled price so it is ridiculous that can't be put in writing for an expense. If the CEO of Comcast needed documentation like that someone would figure out a way to provide it. What can be done here?

Official Employee

Hi  bmartel,

A breakdown of the bundled services can be viewed on your monthly billing statement. It will break down each line of business as well as  "Other charges and credits", "Other service providers" for Netflix subscribed customers, and "Taxes, Surcharges, and Fees".