Community Forum

bulk service FL

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

bulk service FL

I purchased a condo in Deerfield, FL where bulk service is included in condo fees.  Since December 1st I've attempted to make contact with anyone who can help me with receiving/activating service in my condo.  I was told the service should not be shutoff b/c it's bulk service.  The comcast boxes were there and I attempted to use TV left by sellers.  When that didn't work I purchased a new TV and that didn't work either.  I've phoned 20 or more times, been given wrong phone numbers, over and over, again, for bulk service and the last few calls were made through CT Comcast service where I live, presently, and have Comcast service.  Most recently, I arranged for Comcast to call a friend, waiting at my condo, to walk through process and no one called.  This morning I called CT, had a rep assisting me and after 30 minutes the call was cut-off, no one called back and several attempt to call back and start over (AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN) were met with busy signal.

PLEASE, all I want is an appt with a service tech, next weekend, at my condo.  If they could bring the correct boxes, I'd just like to get TV service and set up "snowbird" internet service. The date is Saturday, January 27th and an appointment ANYTIME after 1:00 p.m, or anytime, Sunday, January 28th would be perfect.  A call in to assist me won't be helpful and I don't have the ability to get to the local Xfinity/Comcast store.  I've spent a full day, in hours, attempting to get assistance, to no avail.

PLEASE email asap so I can provide specific details for an appointment. I realize there will be a charge for service call but since the service isn't accessible, I have no choice.  

Sincerely, fabrizgirl

Official Employee

Re: bulk service FL

Hello fabrizgirl, I can get a tech out to repair your services. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!