Community Forum

billing date change

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

billing date change

In a recent conversation with a Comcast rep, I was told I could change my bill pay date online. Where can I do that?

Also, I'm told my payment will be made on the 28th of each month and it is always late! I'm not late with the payment of my other bills, why does Comast not debit my account on the 28th as agreed?

Expert

Re: billing date change

@hjduncan wrote:

In a recent conversation with a Comcast rep, I was told I could change my bill pay date online. Where can I do that?

Also, I'm told my payment will be made on the 28th of each month and it is always late! I'm not late with the payment of my other bills, why does Comast not debit my account on the 28th as agreed?

Once your due date is set, it cannot be changed, therefore there is no place online to do that.

Is the 28th your due date?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Admin1

Re: billing date change

Hi hjduncan -- The information provided by Community Expert Again is correct. Your due date is not something that can be changed once it's established. If you are on Autopay, your payment is debited on the date listed on your billing statement.