Community Forum

agent

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

agent

Hi yesterday i called to have my package changed the customer care agent was very helpful because of the rate changed she was very helpfull. I have been a customer of comcast for five years and i called direct tv because my package went up for comcast so your customer support gave me a good deal where i chose to stay with comcast, but she must have made a mistake and shut off my master bedroom box. So i called around 9.00 to find a code on my tv  and i spoke with a young man who said he cound help me , there was so much noise in the background it was very hard for me to here him,after speaking with him for at least ten min i hung up the phone. he called me back and rung my phone at least twenty five times and called me two more times and said he could not release the call .I said please can you call a supervisor so he can stop calling me he said no . What this man did was wrong and i am a elderly woman i was afraid i need this problem to be address because this man kept calling. after i hung up he kept calling.