Community Forum

Xfinity visa prepaid card is pending

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Xfinity visa prepaid card is pending

"$150 Prepaid Card mailed to Comcast account holder within 16-18 weeks of activation of all required services and expires in 180 day". The key word is WITHIN. 

I has been passed 19 weeks and 2 days from order date. Riching support gives nothing. Xfinity mobiles redirects to some mystery rewards team, rewards team talks about bank. I bought LG phone in order to get prepaid card at XFINITY store, not at some strange subdivision, not at bank.  YOU HAD more than enough time to send card, but I still see "Pending Fulfillment Eligibility" status. 

xf.PNG
Expert

Re: Xfinity visa prepaid card is pending

@Oneekz wrote:

"$150 Prepaid Card mailed to Comcast account holder within 16-18 weeks of activation of all required services and expires in 180 day". The key word is WITHIN. 

I has been passed 19 weeks and 2 days from order date. Riching support gives nothing. Xfinity mobiles redirects to some mystery rewards team, rewards team talks about bank. I bought LG phone in order to get prepaid card at XFINITY store, not at some strange subdivision, not at bank.  YOU HAD more than enough time to send card, but I still see "Pending Fulfillment Eligibility" status. 

From the start of service you have to have 90 days of on time payments before qualifying for the card.  If you started on January 13, then your 90 days would not be up until April 13, or 90 days from whenever the phone was activated.

Your screenshot shows that you checked on February 20th and it said "Pending", which it should have.  Have you checked since then?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!