Community Forum

Xfinity referral gift card

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Xfinity referral gift card

I referred a friend to Xfinity several months ago. Both his and my plan are eligible for the referral rewards. He already received his visa gift card and I still haven’t received mine. When I go to the website it shows up as if I have already received my gift card and my next referral would be $200. I still haven’t received my $100 gift card and nowhere on the website can I find tracking status of the first referral gift card. Please help.
C7D05DEA-3B3F-4632-B8B1-D15A61F73A1B.jpeg
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity referral gift card

I spoke to the customer service lady and she said that it’s showing up as if I changed services or addresss. The address that she has for my referral is the address I lived in 2015. I transferred my Xfinity services to my new address in 2016 and have been subscribed to the same Xfinity package since. I also referred my friend early this year so i don’t know why the old address showed up.
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity referral gift card

Hello andresacb, I am more than happy to look into this for you. First I will need to verify some more information, please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!