Community Forum

Xfinity package

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Xfinity package

I really did not know which board to pick.  If this needs to be forwarded please let me know.

I have been on my package since May 2011.  The Xfinity package that appears on my bill plainly states Preferred Double Play, includes Digital Preferred, TV Box and Blast Internet.

The Comcast system shows that I have been provided the package noted in the last sentence, but with Performance Internet.  I have been billed for for Blast but provided Performance Internet.  
Comcast simply does not understand why I am complaining.  This not about the billing amount, they set that number.  It's about not getting what was promised in writing on my bill.

Whatever I have been charged is irrevelant, what's revelent is what I haven't received.

I have been to the office, contacted the international help line multiple times, I even have a case number, but zip clarification that I can understand.

HELP, DW

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity package

Hello siutwc, I can confirm your services and I can make sure that you get all of the speeds that you pay for. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get started. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!