Community Forum

Xfinity mobile Order #999485966

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Xfinity mobile Order #999485966

I placed my order and after i did today i received a email that i need to provide copy of Identification and utility bill.  I did so what's next in the process? I was also advised that during my check out i went under a credit check and i qualified to get the phone i wanted (iPhone X) for monthly payments. I want to make sure i comply with all the requirements to make sure i have a smooth transaction and no glitches nor delay. I beleieve also my payment due before shipping is $105 and some change. I would appreciate a reply at the earliest convenience possible.  Thank you in advance. ...

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity mobile Order #999485966

Cramirez1289, please send me a private message with your full name, account number (residential) and your address so I can look into your order status. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity mobile Order #999485966

Cramirez1289, I sent your tracking info via private message. Post again if you need more help! 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!