Community Forum

Xfinity continues to impress after rough start with me

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity continues to impress after rough start with me

Xfinity Can and will help. I was very fustrated and stayed calm, expressed my dissapointment and  Corprate Escallations is taking care of customers the true Xfinty way, professionally, honestly and fairly. Making sure the customer fells VALUED!

John P. and Sari are true to life professionals, in Corprate Escallations, and are just like the Xfinity TV, and Internet representitves, that I have in over 1 year of service, never had a negative experience with. People like John P., and Sari, will help Xfinity Mobile evolve into another awesome service offered by XFINITY. It always rough when you start something, theres no set starting standard, you start see where its at then make the necessary changes. Xfinity is not in the business of failing, My experiance tells me, They want to be #1, and they will! Thankyou everyone that helped me,even if we never spoke. Thankyou!