Community Forum

Xfinity Home - Billings/ Refunds IMPOSSIBLE. Customer Service TERRIBLE.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
Contributor

Xfinity Home - Billings/ Refunds IMPOSSIBLE. Customer Service TERRIBLE.

It's taken me 2 months and I'm still not sure I've been credited the $332.50 Comcast owes me for a botched Xfinity Home Installation.  There's no direct way of getting to the Xfinity Home Billing department from the REALLY USELESS voice tree system.  CSRs routinely transfer you to the worng department, promises of action are made and you can never get back to anyone to follow up.  

Call centers in the Phillipines and India are TERRIBLE.

Whoever's in charge of Comcast's Custome Service (are you reading this, Tom?) should be FIRED.  It seems to me that Comcast has set u[p its system to criminally hang on to customer's money for as long as possible.  2 months so far, 9 hours or more on the phone...

Bring on ADT and U-Verse - anyone but Comcast.

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Home - Billings/ Refunds IMPOSSIBLE. Customer Service TERRIBLE.

They don't give refunds unless you cancel their services all-together.  Accidentally overpaid them for 2 months one time in the past.  Several rep's indicated I would get a refund, but it never happened.  They'll just deduct it from future bills.