Community Forum

Xfinity Has Been Overcharging Me For Years

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

Xfinity Has Been Overcharging Me For Years

Was on old 75 speed tier but paid 10.00 more a month for blast to 105. Account said I now had 150 but I never did. Also started getting charged 10.00 for HD which was supposed to be included. Been customer for long time. Kids moved and my husband and I mostly watch Netflix . Called to cancel TV but keep internet. asked about deals and was told there arent any unless I get bundle. $80 for 100 internet when Ive seen the new customer offers with Instant TV+Showtime+Cinemax+Starz+100 internet for $50.00. Please if anyone knows of current customer Internet only deals I would be very thankful.

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Has Been Overcharging Me For Years

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.