Community Forum

Xfinity Billing Complaint

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Xfinity Billing Complaint

Where do I begin? Ugh! Xfinity, please get it together. I had a TV & Internet outage in my area (over 5,000 residence effected) about a month ago. I was told that because of the outage, which was about 5+ hours or so, I would recieve a $30 credit on my bill. You can probably guess since I'm writing this that I never recieved my $30 credit. Called Xfinity a few weeks ago, and after talking to a few customer service representatives they said my bill would be adjusted, and the $30 credit would be applied to my bill. Checked my bill today, and still no $30 credit. Again, I called Xfinity and talked to two people, and now they say they don't see where my bill will be credited $30. This is beyond frustrating. I feel like I have to call Xfinity every month about my bill not being correct. Xfinity has a great product, but customer service gets a "F". It's so awful. Xfinity doesn't honor anything they say. I feel like they're lying to me every time I have to call them(which is a lot, because the bill is always incorrect). They say one thing, and then do the opposite. This is becoming too much. I'm thinking about going back to DirecTV. Much better customer service there, and at least I didn't feel lied to constantly. Like I said, great product, horrible way of doing business with the customer. Xfinity, do better. PLEASE!!!!

Sincerely,

An unhappy, beyond frustrated customer

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Billing Complaint

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you