Community Forum

X1 Preferred New TV Channels Not Working YetI

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

X1 Preferred New TV Channels Not Working YetI

I ordered the X1 Preferred a few days ago. They said my new 80+ TV stations would be working by the next day. It's been a few days now and I'm still getting my old stations.  None of the new ones are working as yet.  I did all of the checking connections, signal refresh, etc.   Are they sending me a new TV box?  Do you need a particular box to view these extra tv channels?  They never said anything about this on the phone when I was ordering.

Thank you for your time.

Expert

Re: X1 Preferred New TV Channels Not Working YetI

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello Mrcubfan. I can review your account for the package upgrade and troubleshoot why you are not receiving your new channels. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can access your equipment.

Official Employee

Glad we were able to get this working for you!