Community Forum

Wrong Bill Amount

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Wrong Bill Amount

I canceled my cable, phone, and home services over a month ago and returned all of my equipment.  I only kept internet service. 

I have several issues:

1.  My online account is still showing I own the home touchpad.  I have a handwritten receipt from the Xfinity store where I dropped off all of my equipment and have been told that there is a note on my account that it was turned in.  Why is it still showing up on my online account?

2.  My online account is showing I owe a rather large balance, but when I call the automated system, it says I have a credit balance.  I am not going to pay you what my bill says when you are the ones that owe me.  My bill generates on the 1st of every month.  This will be the second bill in a row that is incorrect since I have canceled my services.  Every time I call and speak with someone (and believe me it has been numerous times), I get a different answer/story from everyone I speak with.  I want this fixed on my next bill to show that I have a credit balance.

3.  When I log into my online account it still shows that I have cable, voice, and home services, even though I canceled all of these over a month ago.  Voice services states "pending install" which is incorrect because I don't have voice, nor do I have an appointment scheduled to get voice.

Official Employee

Re: Wrong Bill Amount

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you