Community Forum

Wi-Fi

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Wi-Fi

Wi-fi. I am on community bulk service. The technician who set up my home gave me a Wi-Fi address secure to my unit. It does not show up with those of my neighbors. Norton reminds me xfinity wi-fi is not secure. I even went to Home Group to try to find it, nothing.

Official Employee

Re: Wi-Fi

Hello outdooRN, if the tech set up your network for you and the network name is not showing up you can try and connect using the WSP feature on the top of your modem or you can reboot your modem to and then refresh your networks on your device to see if it shows up. If you still do not see your private network you can sign in online or through our Xfi app to confirm your network name and settings, please reach back out to me here if you need any additional assistance with getting connected. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!