Community Forum

Why the run-around?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Why the run-around?

So on Feb. 21, 2018 I live chatted with a representative as to why my bill was increased and came to the conclusion that one year earlier I was offered a "promotional" price without warning, and that my year was coming to an end. The new price would be $49.99 as evidenced by my saved chat log of: "You started the promotional rate of $29.99 per month on 03/06/2017 and since it is a one year promotion, it will last until 03/06/2018. It is now $49.99 per month before taxes and fees.". Well two weeks later, I'm paying $70. I re-connect with a representative that states "It will be around $57.76 before taxes and fees or approximately around $68.83 after taxes." A complete difference than $49.99 before taxes. The representative cannot fully tell me what is happening, or why I am being charged this price; instead just keeps reiterating themselves.

What can I do to have this issue resolved?

Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Why the run-around?

Hi hmarisa02, 

Sorry for the experience you're having while trying to get a better understanding of your billing charges. I can review your account and help you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!