Community Forum

Why is Comcast billing so mean to me

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Why is Comcast billing so mean to me

I started around the 9th of June 2014. I came home to find the person who connected our home failed to get things hooked up. After sending some time checking out everything i was able to finish the job that i didnt get paid for. Now thinking common 'sense wize' u a good customer service would set the start date to the day i actually started getting service and would bill accordingly. But no! Every month i get a bill that says due the 21st but has to be paid by the 7th. Well because they want to be the only company i have ever heard of that they should be paid a month in advanced puts in there billing how my account is past due. If they only tried to be a good Company and treated me as a good Customer i may not even mind paying that bill in advanced. But NO I WILL NEVER DO THAT MR COOPERATION LOSERS!!! I will pay my bill as it is legally oblationed and you wont make one penny more off me. I get crappy service with your internet with disconnects sometime 2-3 times day. The cable even messes up regular. Back 30 years a go if a company provided such horrible service they would have been fined by the consumer protection agency. But no these dam Cooperations were able to buy there way into the Government and there is no human in that office. SO go boo hoo Comcast and i will burn every bill after it is paid as a momorial to your future death as the internet puts u aside!

Problem Solver

Re: Why is Comcast billing so mean to me

Hello Surviver59,

Are you having an issue that I can help you with?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

We had a bad connection issue at the old house. Each time a worker was contacted it would work for a while and right back to problem of disconnect. We have since moved and i added a new service to the house so everything is up to date new. Its been fairly good and only 1 or 2 times a week problem for the last 6 months. But in the last 2 days been starting to get more disconnects. Including having to completely reset my  home devices. I now get horrible connections. I paying for 200 + but getting 160 ..and 30 gig upload is currently .3. so i dont know what is going on Smiley Sad

Expert

Take a look at this post in Your Home Network.  Then start a new thread following the directions found in that post.   Someone there will try to help you figure out what is going on and if you need a tech out to fix your service.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!