Community Forum

Why are there no bundles for existing customers that compare to new customers prices?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Why are there no bundles for existing customers that compare to new customers prices?

Why are the bundles for existing customers so much higher than new customers the bundle prices for new customers are freakishly lower than any bundle I can get. The only way to lower my bill is to give up decent channels in the bundles. Why are new customers getting better rates than loyal customers??? 

Contributor

Re: Why are there no bundles for existing customers that compare to new customers prices?

To help gather insight. Loyal customers are simply 'paying customers.' 

A business is set to garner as much profit possible to keep them investing in other equities. Think stadiums and certain lobbyist.  

Xfinity offers and welcomes new business (residential and business) by offering low (enticed) rates. This is done by keeping the 'paying' customers to offset the discount. 

Unlike insurance that welcomes the retaining consumer thru discounts,xfinity doesn't need to do that. They instead pay off townships or regions to block competition from coming in,thus allowing them to increase rates at will.  The actual 'net cost' to provide service is no where near what  the consumer pays. 

Xfinity is in the business to make money. You are just the source that funds it for them. 

Official Employee

Re: Why are there no bundles for existing customers that compare to new customers prices?

I understand your concern and would like to see if there are any deals to offer you. Can you verify your account information with me?

To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the following information.

• First and last name on your account:
  • Street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account):
  • Full account number or phone number associated with your services:

To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Regular Visitor