Community Forum

When does my contact end

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

When does my contact end

No matter how many times I look, I cannot locate the end of my contract date, please tell me where to I can find it.  Thank you

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: When does my contact end

Go to "My Account".  There should be a link to it on the top right of this page. You might need to sign in again.

Then, click on "Settings".  Scroll down to the bottom, where it will say "Legal Agreements & Contract".  If you're under a contract, it should be there.  That'd tell you when it expires.  For termination fees that might apply, check here:  http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Early-Termination-Fees-ETF/m-p/2892662#M122311

Expert

@claudettef82 wrote:

No matter how many times I look, I cannot locate the end of my contract date, please tell me where to I can find it.  Thank you

https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/account select settings after logging in, and go to the 'legal agreements and contract' link

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello claudettef82, the information that (Rustyben) provided is correct. If you need further assistance with locating your contract date and terms please reach back out to me here. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!