Community Forum

What do you do when the Comcast agent lies

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

What do you do when the Comcast agent lies

I contacted chat on 12/04/17 spoke with Comcast Rep who informed me he could change my due date to the 15th since I am having a very difficult time paying it on the 7th.  I set up to pay it on the 15th and Comcast took it out of my bank account without my knowledge on Dec. 7th and I did not have the amount in there, was charged nsf by bank and I am furious that Comcast has RUINED my Christmas and said they will make sure it doesn't happen again?  I do not care - it happened to ME and I want them to DO something about crediting me the $70 NSF because I was NOT EXPECTING charges, then found out he had me set up for paying the same bill again on the 15th of December.  My bill is already far too much with just one tv, wifi and no extra anything at $109 now it was $179 thanks to the lying representative of the company.  Hope he has a nice Christmas because mine will not be.

Official Employee

Re: What do you do when the Comcast agent lies

Hello Ctedrow5044. I can assist in review the payment made to your account and the notations on the account for this payment. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.