Community Forum

Watchaton credit

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Watchaton credit

I pay for the premium channels. Who do I need to contact to get a credit because everyone is getting this week of free premium channels? Basically I am still paying for what is shouldn’t so I deserve a credit. I can’t be the only one in this situation and I feel like I’m getting ripped off. Thank you Comcast for reaching out to me to give me a credit.
Expert

Re: Watchaton credit

@mlepeonka wrote:
I pay for the premium channels. Who do I need to contact to get a credit because everyone is getting this week of free premium channels? Basically I am still paying for what is shouldn’t so I deserve a credit. I can’t be the only one in this situation and I feel like I’m getting ripped off. Thank you Comcast for reaching out to me to give me a credit.

You won't be getting any kind of credit for this.  This is a "preview" service in hopes that some people will sign up for one or more premium channels.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Frequent Visitor

Re: Watchaton credit

I get they are trying to fool people in but I'm paying for something im supposed to be getting "free" this week. And I know Comcast doesn't care about existing customers but this isn't fair to us that are already paying for it.