Community Forum

Wasn't told about partial payment

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Wasn't told about partial payment

I upgraded our service, we decided to get Wifi because everyone in the family was a getting a tablet, The process was easy, he explained our estimated bill, but I was never told about a partial bill! So I open my bill online tonight and its over $300, I get on a chat with Xfinity, lady was nice, she wanted to set up a payment plan, and said how does 3 months of free HBO sound? I was already upset about the bill, that made me feel alittle better, She asked me to stay connected as she did it, comes back on and said thats not available in my area. So now I'm mad X's 2. I don't care about paying a bill, but that is not the type of surprise I wanted to see around the holidays, but I guess nothing will get done. Very, very, very unhappy!!!!!

Official Employee

Re: Wasn't told about partial payment

Hi ForeverAMystic, 

I'd like to review your account to see how I can help you. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!