Community Forum

Very Poor Customer Service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Very Poor Customer Service

I have contacted Comcast multiple times over the last few months trying to keep my service while lowering my bill. In the end we decided to cancel part of our service due to cost. I spoke with a woman in Nov who told me that my bill would increase after my contract was up for the Dec 20-Jan 19 period. she was wrong. It increased a month before that. When I called to inquire about that a gentleman said she got "confused" because that was the way it used to be. I paid that bill even though I was told incorrect information. I changed my service that day and so this current bill should have been much less. after a week or so I noticed that we still had some channels that I thought we would not have. I checked and my bill was still showing the $270 so I called, again. that woman was supposed to make the changes retroactive and said my bill would reflect that. The changes went into effect but my bill was not adjusted. Also, I agreed to this package because the gentleman on the phone told me i would still have on-demand, which lead me to believe we would have access to all of on-demand. we only have access to the local channels we subscribe to so its not worth it at all. I would like to be refunded for the amount that I was originally lied to about when I was told that my bill would not increase until Dec 20 and my bill adjusted to what I was told it would have been for this cycle. 

Official Employee

Re: Very Poor Customer Service

Hi BBock , 

I can review your account and help make this right. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

New replies on this public thread will be blocked to avoid others from piggybacking or hijacking the post. If anyone needs assistance or has concerns about your own account, please create a new public thread and one of our moderators will reach out to you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!