Community Forum

Updated billing with account changes

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Updated billing with account changes

I just updated my service last week from TV & Internet to just Internet. I just looked at my bill due July 17 and it does not reflect the change and is still charging for TV. Is this correct? When will I see the difference?

Official Employee

Re: Updated billing with account changes

Hi @elizarraraz01

You may not see this updated until your next bill is generated, but I can review your account to confirm whether or not your changes have been made. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Regular Visitor

@ComcastChe wrote:

Hi @elizarraraz01

You may not see this updated until your next bill is generated, but I can review your account to confirm whether or not your changes have been made. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Bronze Problem Solver

Henry, you were supposed to send this private information via private message, not posting it on an open forum which can be seen by anyone on the planet with an internet connection! You might want to remove it from your post.
Official Employee

Hi @hemineth

Can you click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me and provide your first and last name and the phone number associated with your account?