Community Forum

Unserviceable?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Unserviceable?

We contacted Comcast about 15 years ago and we're told we would have to pay about $2500 to have NEW line ran. Since that time every neighbor around me has gotten comcast/xfinity. Including my father whose mobile home is about 90 yards from my back door, my neighbor to my right, who is about 200 yards away. So I thought it should be available to me now. Well all I can get is told my address is Unserviceable. I was told a tech would come out and recheck but couldn't be given a date or time so that I could speak with the technician. After about 2 weeks I call back and was told my address is Unserviceable. I don't know why I am being discriminated against but is anyone can tell me how to get serviceable I would appreciate it. I live in a single family home.
Official Employee

Re: Unserviceable?

Hi flake4781, thank you for reaching out and I can review any notes I see with you.  Please send me a private message with your address and name.

Thank you