Community Forum

Unsafe driver - I want to report

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Unsafe driver - I want to report

Someone please pass this information along to the appropriate supervisor(s).

There was an unsafe driver on SR 80 near Fort Myers at the intersection of Buckingham and Old Olga at around 5:10pm on Monday the 29th of January, 2018. I was in the process of switching lanes appropriately as the driver sped up above the posted speed limit to try and get past me, almost hitting the rear of my vehicle.  The license plate number is GEJ980 and the van number is 01792.  I have attached photos of the van. 

20180129_171008-1.jpg
Expert

Re: Unsafe driver - I want to report

And you notified the police at the time, right? I that seems like it might be a strange question, but it would be the thing you would do if that were not a Comcast truck.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Admin1

Re: Unsafe driver - I want to report

Hi coach87 -- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded this concern and your photo to local tech ops leadership. They will have this addressed.