Community Forum

Unresponsive to Escalation

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Unresponsive to Escalation

Hello,
I’ve called customer service several times to follow up on a request to escalate my account for research. For years, I’ve been paying for the highest tier internet and the installed modem could not handle the bandwidth. This was not discovered until that modem died and needed to be replaced. I’ve called several times for a status and each time I was told that there wasn’t record of the research. I called on the 30th and was told that it has been escalated and while my account is being researched there will be no service interruptions. Needless to say there were service interruptions which leads me to believe that my account is not being researched as reported. I would like for someone in upper management to contact me. I am at my wits end.
Official Employee

Re: Unresponsive to Escalation

Hi, MNich1 - Do you have a ticket number for the escalation? I can check the status for you. Please send me your name, address, and a phone number in a private message. Thank you!