Community Forum

Unresolved billing issued due to fraudulently purchased phones on my account

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Unresolved billing issued due to fraudulently purchased phones on my account

I don't believe you have customer service. Why does the phone line go dead when you call it? Why do you get transfered from department to department and have to repeat your issue multiple times? Why can't the people who are assigned to help you, actually help? Why do you get put on hold for so long? Why are you forced to use Chat with someone who only can apologize for the poor treatment you've received? Why can't anyone call you back when you ask them? I don't expect an answer, because I'd drop dead if I got one.

I have a fraud issue and it hasn't been resolved. My credit is being hurt because  Xfinity hasn't lifted a finger. I've called multiple times. I was promised a credit for a phone I haven't ordered and am forced to pay for until the "Fraud" department resolves the issue. This is not right and I'm tired of dealing with your customer service department. I had to call FedEx myself to stop the phone from being delivered. Why didn't Xfinity take care of it instead of me having to do it?

Yes I'm mad and I'm sorry I switched my phone service from Verizon....

Official Employee

Re: Unresolved billing issued due to fraudulently purchased phones on my account

Nomos1, we take these matters very seriously. Please go to www.xfinity.com/fraudclaimform to submit a claim or call the Customer Security Assurance ID Theft team at 844-335-8719 as soon as possible.