Community Forum

Unhappy!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Unhappy!

I am unhappy with an aspect of customer service. When I signed up for Tv/Internet  the guy had to run new cable from the box outside my fenceline  to my house. He said it would be 4--6 weeks before someone would be back out to bury the line. After 6 weeks I call back and there was not even a work order or trouble ticket placed. It appears that the installer didn't even schedule a followup visit!! So here it is 10 1/2 weeks later and still the wiring is haphazardly hung on my fence and lying on on the ground.. I was told today that this will not be fixed until 9/3/18 . This will be a total of  114 days from initial installation until the line is actually buried. They did give me  $20 credit on my bill but I sure hope that this isn't an indication of their overall customer service.

Official Employee

Re: Unhappy!

Hello indytate, I understand the time frame to wait isn't ideal especially when you have already waited more than you should have. I cannot guarantee that I can get the appointment moved up but I can look into this to see if there is any day that may be closer. To better assist you, please send me a private message with your full name, and account number.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!