Community Forum

Unbelievable Scam

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Unbelievable Scam

My name is Moak, not Moan. I am an Xfinity customer who fell for the promotions they had offered and now paying for it. Previously I had paid for the $39.99 deal until I received a promotion for cable network and since my sister watches allot of Tv I thought why not. Unfortunately she does not watch cable and I wanted to just keep my previous/original account and cancel the Cable subscription which was $75. Well now I'm being told that I can no longer go back to my original account and have to pay the $85 for high speed internet. Now I keep a cluttered box in my house with no use for it. I find it troubling how services can "catfish" the customers with no motive of the underlying consequence. I find these matters very selfish and, due to the selfish actions, may have to file a law suit case because of such propaganda. Mistreating those who are willing to pay for companies to grow while enjoying the services is very sickening.
Official Employee

Re: Unbelievable Scam

Hello Moan_Brown. We are sorry you feel that way. We value your business and want to ensure you are happy with the package you are receiving. I can assist with helping you change your service to something that suits your needs more. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!