Community Forum

Unauthorized Autopay

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Unauthorized Autopay

I set up a scheduled payment the other day, and received a confirmation that it was only a one-time payment. I get a notification from my bank today and it was over double my confirmed amount on my one-time payment email. I check my account and I see that autopay was initiated. I have never authorized autopay and I never received an email on it. I have an email confirming I CANCELED autopay. How do I get a refund on an unauthorized payment? 

Official Employee

Re: Unauthorized Autopay

Hi GuyWithHat, 

I've replied to your comment on this thread. Please refrain from posting multiple comments or threads about the same issue as you are inadvertently violating our forums guidelines. I know some people are not aware of this, so I just wanted to let you know in the event you need to reach out in the future.

Since I've already replied on the other thread, I will close this one and continue to work this you there. Chat with you soon!