Community Forum

Unable to sort out billing for months...

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Unable to sort out billing for months...

Hi Comcast / All,

I have been trying to sort out my billing for my Gigabit Pro service for almost 4 months with no luck. I absolutely cannot have these services shut off. As per Comcast my account is no longer valid and no longer is in service. I had an issue receiving an actual bill for the first few months of my service as my Gigabit Pro rep mentioned to me may happen. So I waited a couple months and called in regarding not receiving a bill. I was told to go online but also did not have a bill.

Fast forward to November of 2017 when I finally spoke with someone who said I can pay a $100 reconnect fee (even though I already had service) and they can finally sort the billing and I should start receiving my typical bill in December.

December came and no bill. I spoke to 6-7 other reps over many days that went and said that I no longer have an account that is valid but they saw my payment in November with the "reconnect fee" + what I owed so everything should be back up.

No one has been able to answer or fix this problem for me. Now I am receiving bills for $3147.59 for early termination and equipment. The thing is that my account should not be closed. My service is still active even though every one of the 30+ reps I have spoken with say that it is impossible. I should not be receiving this bill. I have spent over 60 hours on the phone trying to correct this problem over the last 6 months. My Gigabit Pro contact is unable to help me and says I have to call billing. Billing refers me to retention and retention has said (on 2 separate occassions) that I should start to receive my correct bill the following month (billing cycle).

Can someone please help me? I am literally trying to pay Comcast for services that I should be billed for but can't get this sorted out no matter what I have tried. I can't post private info here (account number...etc) so I can PM it or if someone who can truly help I can jump on a call.

This is the 2 Gbps + 1Gbps (comparable to the Metro service Comcast offers to business clients...but is a resedential service without SLAs; I believe I am one of 4 people who have this service in NJ).

Thank you in advance!

Official Employee

Re: Unable to sort out billing for months...

Hi, parmar4455 - Please send me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or account number in a private message. I will investigate your account issue. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: Unable to sort out billing for months...

Thanks Ella, sent.